Ukraine Navy Slava Class Cruiser Vilna Ukraina. The Project 1164 of missile cruisers was first laid in 1976. The first ship of this class was launched in 1979 at ship yard no. 445, and was commissioned in 1983 under the name Slava. The Slava was finally renamed with Moskva, and re-commissioned with hull number 121 after its overhaul in 2000 as the flag ship of the Russian Black Sea Fleet. 3 other vessels of this class were launched, the second unit, the Marshal Ustinov, was commissioned with the Northern Fleet in 1986 with hull no 070. The third unit was commissioned to the Pacific Fleet in 1989 under the name Chervona Ukraina, in 1990s it was renamed 011 Varyag. The fourth and final vessel is still pending, initially to be named Vilna Ukraina.
Scale 1:700 Length 265mm